Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Service of my Savior

Another week another dollar... minus the dollar, but many blessings from being in the service of the Lord. This week was good for teaching, we had a lot of lessons and we´ve got some more progressing investigators. It started to rain today and it isn´t supposed to stop until Thursday. ha Time to test out how well my missionary mall jacket works. 

Mom that was an awesome story about Nathan Osmond, thanks! And also, you asked about the proselyting bags. I like it, it works well and they definitely distribute weight well. It basically is a backpack but it is smaller (holds my scriptures, mini PMG hymn book, and folletos. It has a waist belt too. I think you heard of the old ones, which are just shoulder bags. Dad, what a cool job to have for the summer. Joe, sounds like you need to take a break man! You’re working so late and starting so early. 

Anyway, the mission is going awesome for me. I'm glad to be here in the service of my savior and los demás personas también. En verdad yo he visto muchos milagros y bendicionés por medío este opurtunidad tengo ser misionero en este tiempo. Yo he visto el amor de mi Padre Celestial muchas veces y yo sé que Él siempre está allí para nosotros y la unica cosa tenemos que hacer es vivir su Evangelio y esforsarnos en la fe y edificarnos en la roca de nuestra salvador Jesucristo. 
Muchas gracias a todos por su apollo.

Les amo con todo mi corazón, 

Élder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment