Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Post Mother's day

Here is a picture we managed to snap of Elder Kennedy talking to us on Skype: 



Happy Mother's Day again Mom! I'm glad you enjoyed it. So glad I got to talk to some of you yesterday! Dad, Dianna and Granny, sorry I ran out of time. I spent the first 15 minutes of my time looking for a computer that had Skype that worked.  I don’t think I’m gonna send a full email out this week because I just talked to most of you yesterday haha. 

I love being a missionary. We are working hard and staying happy the whole time. I’m glad Eric is enjoying his mission too. There is a brasilano Elder in my zone. He arrived in the same group as me but he says the Spanish and Portuguese languages are super similar and that when a Spanish speaker talks you’re able to understand what they are saying. It works both ways. Haha so after the mish Eric and I can have secret conversations using two different languages. Awesome! Anyway it was really nice to talk to Eric, Mom and Renee yesterday. I heard Joe likes Maté? I love it man! I finally just bought my first bombilla (straw) haha im actually drinking Maté right now while typing this haha. I love you and miss you guys.


Abrazos,
Elder Kennedy

P.S. Renee- Not to be trunky or anything haha but after the mish we gotta take a trip back down here and cruise around S. America. Eric and I can be guides haha.

P.S.S Mom- the shoes fit perfectly and they aren’t too big. It’s nice having 3 pairs of shoes. I don't think I will have to buy new shoes my whole mish especially between the ones you guys sent and my Eccos.

No comments:

Post a Comment