Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Monday, May 6, 2013

Pictures

Elder Kennedy sent some pictures from the Mission! YAYAYA

 Baptism of Juan Lucero


Baptism of Juan Lucero

The Andes

The tall building in the back left corner is the tallest building in South America I am told. P.S. This foto was not taken at the top of the mountain.

Left to Right. Me, Elder Christensen and Elder Stewart

Bacán

Bacán



We found a bench and took a Maté break. yum


 Also I went in the CCM de Santiago


 CCM (MTC) Santiago


 Party jacket. (The inside of one of my suits)


 My zone and some members in a bus


 Our family the four. All of  us in suits... (so minus elder Ramos) we are decents of the same trainer, Elder Crist. So I have my dad my uncle and my cousin here.


 The Zone and a few members im up top right.


Santiago temple


 Chilean sunrise



No comments:

Post a Comment