Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Thursday, May 2, 2013

2 months in the field!


Hola Familia Mío.
So, two weeks ago I hit my first change (transfer/cycle). I didn't get transfered obviously haha but yep, more than 6 weeks here! It´s crazy I might end up in santiago south if Im still in this area in July which is extremely likely. Cause they are taking two zones out of west to add to the new mission. San Miguel and mine, La Cisterna. CRAZY haha but hey its what evs to me. That is so cool about Nate getting his call to Santiago too. He is gonna love it! 

It's awesome to hear all the news from you guys. Dianna, thats so awesome that you get to teach those kids. I am sure that is an awesome oppurtunity. Renée thanks for the run down on the football news, and that awesome Joe quote about how we need to maximize these two years while serving the Lord. I want to work so hard on my mission that there are no regrets for all eternity, and I know that's the way the Lord wants me to work here as well. That´s crazy about Danielle being a Zone leader. What an amazing oppurtunity for her. It's hard work being a ZL in the field. The other Elders I live with are zone leaders and they have soooo much work to do. Hows Elder Eric Kennedy doing? I hope everything is going well out there in Brazil. Anyway, I'm glad to hear from all of you. I love you all. 
Chao,
Love,
Elder Kennedy



No comments:

Post a Comment