Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September

Family! 

Wow! It's September and time is sailing by. Everything is normal here in Chile. We've been having lots of rain lately and its supposed to keep raining all week. 

Hmmm let's see, news in the ward Villa Sur: The Bishop Droguett just got released and our new Bishop, Bishop Yánez, was called. We're really excited to work with him. He has a lot of ánimo to help us in the work. I have a feeling we are going to start seeing even more success than we have already been seeing. This past week we found a family of in-actives. The Riquelme family. They were in-active for 5 years when we found them. For them all it took to have them come back to church was for us to pass by their house and invite them. The Lord truly is blessing us down here because we are seeing miracles like that a lot. The Lord does the work, we just invite. It's proof that the Lord really does give us the success. 

I love being here in the mission, and love seeing people come back to church. It's such a blessing to be in the Lord's service.

Love,
Elder Ian Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment