Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Another great week!

Family and friends!

We are doing well here. Seeing lot's of miracles. It's really cool to see the members that have returned recently, receive callings and help invite other friends back to church. I love it here in the mission. That's crazy about the earthquake in California. We didn't even feel the tumbler down here because Elder Stout and I were walking in the street. But everyone was freaking out and asked if we felt it. In fact people in the cyber right now are still talking about it jaja. 

Today was a special farewell meeting because the group of "Go-Homers" went home two weeks early to start their studies and get back in time for school. They closed a lot of sectors which will re-open when all the greenies arrive in September. Luckily nothing happened here in our ward. 

Everything is going well here for us. We are having a lot of success, really loving the work, and receiving the blessings. 

Love you

Elder Ian Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment