Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Another week happier!

Woah, I can't believe we are about to start week four of this change. It feels like just yesterday I started training Elder Peel. We are working super hard here in San Antonio. We are still trying to find some new investigators because we need more people to teach. We are seeing results, but very few. 

We need to excite our ward a little more about the work, because contacting just isn't giving out the same results as references from the ward. It sounds like Eric is having great success in his sector. Im stoked for him! 

Elder Peel is getting way better and Spanish. I love being his trainer. But at the same time I have learned so much training him, that i'm pretty sure he is the one training me. Ha, just to describe the power in my greeny, on his first day here in San Antonio, we went to do some contacts. I asked him "Where do you think would be a good spot to contact?" He directed us to these apartments and knocked his first door here. The guy answered it, Elder Peel said "Hola," the guy stepped to the side and gestured for us to come in. haha his name is Daniel and he is one of our strongest investigators right now! Haah PURO PODER EN MI GREENY. Anyway I love you all. Write you next week.

Love,

Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment