Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Love my Greenie!

Hey,

Im still here working in San Antonio. Im super happy to be here and to be training. My new companion is Elder Peel from Leyton Utah. So yes, he is a gringo. He speaks very little Spanish, but he's improving super fast. Im trying to help him learn the important verbs, and Im trying to help him memorize 10 new vocab words a day. His spanish is going to improve super fast. The thing that his hardest for him is understanding what other people are saying. But I feel as he learns the words he'll get that under control right away. 

I love being a trainer, but at the same time I still feel like a greenie in my mission. Time is flying by so fast. It feels like I was just in La Cisterna with my trainer Elder Burk. CRAZY! We have been working hard and learning a lot too. I got to go to the temple last Tuesday. That was sweet. Lot's of Revelation and help from the Lord was received that day. I love it here in the mission. Im grateful for all the blessings Im receiving for it. I know that this is the place I need to be. 

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment