Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Thursday, October 24, 2013

The power of a Greenie companion

Hey!
Training is a ton of fun. My son Elder Peel is a Champion. He doesn't quite understand Spanish yet jaja but he's getting there. It's really different being the only one who understands what people are saying in a lesson or talking in the street. But Elder Peel is a hard worker and he is learning super fast. He isn't afraid to speak the little bit of spanish he knows. That helps him get better at speaking way faster. 

He has a ton of greenie power too. With him, we have put 4 fechas de bautismo. BOSS!!! One of our new investigators with fecha, Luis, came to church! We were super exited. He is a 20 year old guy, not working, not studying, and tried to go into music but failed. He is looking for direction in his life. He started reading the BoM from cover to cover and is super interested in the church. Im loving it here in San Antonio. And we are working super hard here. 
On a side note CHILE MADE WORLDS!!!! jaja so did USA (like always) jaja. Awesome. Anyway thanks for everything. Love you.


Elder Ian Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment