Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pictures 9 months in

 Elder Lythgoe and me jaja
 First day with Elder Peel
 Elder Peel and myself with Presidente Barreiros and his wife
 San Antonio port
 Completos first one for Elder Peel
 Pan con papas. Only found here in san Antonio
 Pan con papas
 Cristo Vive 
  The view over llo lleo the city next to San Antonio
  We hiked a huge hill and did personal study by this Statue
 Another "view" picture
 Elder Peel y yo
  Elder Lopez the other zone leader.... we live with
 Elder Peel, yo, Elder lopez
Elder Lythgoe and Elder Lopez. The two Zone Leaders and our two roommates.

No comments:

Post a Comment