Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Awwww Yeaaa BUENA!

Hey All!

This Change is flying by. My companion is a boss. San Antonio is awesome. I hope I get to stay another change to finish training my Greeny. That would be five changes here in San Antonio and that would be awesome! Either Way, "Adonde me mandas iré, Señor" plus we just started week 5 so I have a while till I need to worry about changes. 

Halloween was pretty fun here. Elder Peel and I passed out candy in front of the church and we were able to find a few people interested. It was another great inspired idea from my beloved son. Elder Holland is coming November 13th!!! That is going to be super awesome to be able to here from him. He's definitely one of my favorite Apostles! Im way stoked for that. Also, our investigator Luis (20 years old) is progressing nicely. He came to church and as we were waiting in the hall for Priesthood to start, we were looking at the wall at all the missionaries from the stake. I said, "Luis after you get baptized you have to go on a mission too." He was stoked on the idea. What a boss! Im loving the work here. I love the mission. 

Love,

Elder Kennedy the younger



 the view over Llo Lleo the city next to San Antonio

 Kinda reminds me of home

 Elder Peel y yo


Elder Lythgoe jaja Zone Leader 

No comments:

Post a Comment