Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Monday, November 18, 2013

November Pics! Luis Baptism!!!

 Mate with Elder Peel (I'm drinking out of a grapefruit, Argentina style)

The 4 elders de San Antonio 

 The 3 Elders I room with haha Elder Peel Elder López Elder Lythgoe

 The view from the roof of our pention







 Elder Dirkmaat and me at Elder Holland's mission conference for ALL of the Santiago Missions.

An awesome family in the ward

 Elder Peel, Luis, myself, Elder Lythgoe


 What a blessing to baptize him

Luis and myself


 Right before the Baptism

 Right after the Baptism


Miracle Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment