Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Weekly Mail

Well family, 

We had another successful week here in Villa Sur. You asked when transfer days were. Well, transfer conference is on Mondays at 10am-ish. The next one is at the end of the change which is the 1st of december. Also, Elder Harries is doing awesomely. We work super well together, we are getting a lot done, and he is stuffed full of that greeny power. So Omar and Coni got married!!! We are so happy for them. They are getting baptized this Saturday. They are so awesome. I cant wait till a year from now when they are preparing to be sealed in the temple. Im also super happy for my district. Elder Stout and Elder Brooks just had a baptism on Saturday! Matias Lorca. And a couple weeks ago, they had the baptism of Manuel Ortiz Aswell. 


It is so cool for me to see the changes that are happening in this mission. We have an awesome Mission President that inspires us to achieve more. We are improving everything. We are leading the area in almost every Key indicator. But we aren't stopping. President is setting higher goals and encouraging us to do more and with the Lord´s help, we are doing it. It's such an exiting time to be in the Chile Santiago West mission. I have seen this mission go from one of the worst missions (as far as numbers go), to one of the best missions in my short time here. All because of a vision of "Lograr Más" (achieve more), and the Lord. It's amazing to see how the Lord blesses those who serve Him with diligence. I know that this is the best place I could be in my life. And I know that the Lord is constantly guiding and helping me here. I love the mission.

Con amor,
Elder Ian Kennedy

P.S. Wow! That's crazy, so many people are going on the mission.!!!! And even crazier Eric is gonna be home soon, thats crazy!!!!
Speaking of my birthday and being an official adult, my license expired... is CA gonna fine me?


No comments:

Post a Comment