Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Monday, November 3, 2014

Bautismos y Felicidad

My Family!

This week was incredible. Omar and Coni got baptized and confirmed!! We are so happy for them. We are already talking to the Bishop about callings; we are thinking counselor in the Young Men for Omar. We have been really focusing on the temple with them, and they both have the goal to get sealed. I love them so much. They seriously the most awesome people ever.

This whole week passed by super quickly. We found a couple of really promising families. One of the biggest difficulties here with families, is a lot of times they aren't married. But we have a couple of families that are, and we are going to put fechas with them this week. 

This Saturday Elder Nelson of the quorum of the 12 is coming to speak to us about the Plan Piloto that we are doing. We are really exited for that. 

Elder Harries and I are doing great. We are seeing miracles happen here. We are being obedient, and diligent, and the Lord is blessing us with lots of success. I LOVE the mission so much. I love the people here. Even the Flaites jaja. There is nothing that makes me more happy than being here and sharing the gospel with my Brothers and Sisters.

Con amor,

Elder Ian J. Kennedy


Bautismo Omar y Coni

After the Baptism

My sons! Elder Peel whom I trained and Elder Harries who I am training. 

No comments:

Post a Comment