Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Monday, November 17, 2014

So short

Sorry,

I don't have much time to write because Im doing family search stuff... but Love you all! I'll write next week. 
Elder Harries and I are taking out the trash here in Villa Sur. I love it here so much. I get why Ammon and his brothers stayed 14 years with the Lamanites. I really love these people. The Lord has blessed me so much, and I am so grateful to Him for putting me here. I'm Learning so much, and I am going to keep working hard and loving the people. 

Your missionary,

Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment