Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pictures!

Elder Kennedy spent most of his email time on P-day (the day after Easter) uploading pictures. So here are some old and new ones.

CCM in Provo:



 Elder Whitby broke our bed...

 This one is of me and Elder May. He is from Cancoon Mexico going to Las Vegas. He taught me some Spanish and I helped him learn some English in the CCM; super awesome Elder!

 My district and teachers in the CCM with Hermano Monroe and Hermana Camacho

 My district and teachers in the CCM


CHILE:
mapa de mi sectór (map of my area)

Crazy Colo-Colo fans (equipo de fútbol acá en Chile)

No this is not me. It's elder Christensen and elder Stewart in the back. we made elder Christensen a super misionero.

Me in front of the Church building.

 y un perro en el calle (and a dog in the street)

 We tried to made completos, but forgot about them. They kinda broke.

Pention tour! So we go through our massive green gate and we have a pretty grande patio ( so we play soccer for exercise in the mornings)

Then we enter our front door which is here, enter this tiny room with the spiral staircase and go up them.

 Then you see this. (it´s a little messy I know, but we did clean it after I took this.) we have a really nice pention ... like this is one of the nicest houses Ive been in since I got here.

Our pention has a super nice kitchen too.

The view from my room

 Elder Gonzalez past out on the floor...

 Today on p-day most of our zone got together and cooked. super fun and super good food.



 Easter Sunday we ate at the familia muñoz home, they served a lot of food.

They kept offering us more, but I was really full and couldn't eat any more so when i said i was full everyone pushed all the food on the table over to men and was like here eat this here have some more ice cream eat this lettuce its super good. it was super funny. (probably would have been funnier if you were there tho haha)


sorry, no time for a good email... thats the sacrafice of pics but I love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment