Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Fruits of our Labor


I had a pretty good week. My comp and I are working hard and seeing the fruits of a lot of those labors. We just had our first baptism as a companionship yesterday (my first of the mish) Juan Lucero. He is so awesome. He has an incredibly strong testimony. I will send pics soon, but the janky computer I have today doesnt have a USB port so I cant this week. 
Also today for our P-Day activity, as a zone we went over to the East Mission and hiked. I can now say I have hiked in the Andes Mountains. It was so much fun. I will send pics of that too when I can. JOE IS GRADUATED! That is so awesome. Good work man. That's cool too that your mom surprised you by coming up.  I bet that ment a lot to you. Now you're in the good ol' SD. Awesome!
I love it here. I just need to improve my Spanish. I am definitely better than before, I am now able to understand most of what people are saying, but I dont speak as well as I talk. But, the good news is I am able to get my point across even if I'm using the wrong tense or dont conjugate right, or have a horrible gringo accent haha. I can comunicate and that's good. But I am definitely improving. I just gotta work a little harder. Mom, Joe, and Renée: I'm glad to know you guys got safely back to SD after Joe's Graduation. I hope all is well with everyone. I love you guys.
Chio,
Elder Kennedy


Renee-Im so glad you guys are in SD, that is so awesome. Time to start the next chapter of life after what, 7 years in Idaho? (thats a long chapter.) Im proud of Joe for graduating. Thats awesome.


Ian did manage to send us a few pictures of his Zone. Let's play...where's Ian.....
 In the top row?? No.
 Sitting with all the Sister Missionaries? Nope :-)
 Could that be him? Right behind President and Sister King (Mission President and his wife). Yep that's him standing directly behind Sister King.
 And for the fun shots....

No comments:

Post a Comment