Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Monday, January 20, 2014

Still working hard

Family and Friends, 

This week went by quickly. We still lack investigators It seems like every time we get a new one, they all are about to leave on vacation, and tell us to come back in March when school starts. We spend the majority of the day contacting houses, because there arent any people in the street because of the hot weather. The results are very few and far between, but I know we will be blessed with miracles for our diligence and faith. 

My companion is improving a lot. Speaking Spanish is extremely hard for him. We are working a lot with that. He seems to forget grammar rules and words almost immediately after learning it. But we are working really hard. He is improving, just very slowly haha. Im sure someday the things will just click. But i'm trying to get him to speak more in lessons. My district is doing well. I'm learning a lot from them. It's a cool experience to be able to talk to all of them every night and to see how their days went. I'm also learning to like preparing classes. I sure learn a lot from preparing them.

Thank you all for your love, prayes, and support. 

Love,

Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment