Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Stoked off everything!

Hey hey! I’m still stoked, and still here on the coast. Everything is going awesomely well. Yesterday, my old investigator Fernando got baptized. He was my investigator before they changed the ward boundaries here and cut my sector in half. He is super cool. I got to pass by his house this last week to do his final preparations for baptism, because the two elders that were there got taken out and President hasn’t put any new Elders in that sector yet. So we get to take it back until the 19th. Awesome! I already know the area perfectly and the families there. Also a family I was teaching in that sector has a baptismal fecha. They were waiting for divorce papers to get through so they could get married. Well, the papers finally went through and they are gonna get married at the end of this month and get baptized the day after. Miracles. I’m so glad to see that. Even if they technically aren’t in my sector, it is really cool to see people I know, love, and have taught, get baptized. 

I love my sector. I already explained about the weird change we have; how its ending almost 2 weeks early. And the next change will be 8 weeks long. Well, we had interviews with President, and he pretty much told me I’ll be staying here till February. NINE MONTHS IN LA COSTA!!!! ¡Que Bendición! I love it here in San Antonio. Haha I’ve been here so long. There is no one in this zone that was here when I arrived. Just me. haha stoked on the mission, stoked that Fernando got baptized, stoked to be here and San Antonio and live with the best Elders of the West mission. 

Thanks for everything! 
Love,
Elder Ian Kennedy


fotos of the baptism of Fernando. Elder Rosales had permission to come back and baptize him. These are some Elders and Sisters here from the zone.



No comments:

Post a Comment