Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas

¡FELIZ NAVIDAD! 
Everything is going well here In San Antonio. I;m still livin it up here on the coast. It’s definitely summer here, but we have a nice ocean breeze that keeps everything at a perfect temperature. That’s so awesome the Pat and his fam are passing navidad in Michigan

Hey, I’ll be getting on skype at 4pm my time. I think that’s 11 your time (PST). So I’ll skype then. I hope that works for everyone. Sorry for the way short notice, we just had to find a cyber that was gonna be open for Christmas.

I cant believe its already Christmas. The time is going way too fast. Crazy, everyone is in the MTC. The mission is the best. And it’s cool that they are in the MTC during the winter. I remember it was also winter and snowing when I went to the mtc.

I’m still on the coast, although it looks like I’m gonna have changes on the 30th cause I’m done training and I’ve been here seven and a half months. Kinda bummed to leave the coast, especially in summer. Cause its hot here but the nice sea breeze keeps it under control (like San Diego) but the rest of the mission is just HOT. But I’ll go where He wants me to go.

See you soon!

Love,
Elder Ian Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment