Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chilean Independence Day

Hey All,

San Antonio is thriving; we love the work here. Everything is going awesome. HA our "time out" being locked in the apt went well, but we were all glad to get back out and do work. I did study a lot and also watched The Restauracion video in every language (haha it’s hilarious in ASL) haha Portuguese and Italian, we all understood pretty much perfectly, Chino- not so much.

We are leaving Winter and heading right in to Spring. The days are getting warmer and we don’t need to wear our jackets anymore. I’m glad you update me on current events and even more glad to hear things are semi tranquil in the states.

Our investigators are doing well, but aren’t progressing as fast as we would like them to. Please pray for them that they might understand more fully the importance of this message. 

I'm stoked for my big brother who’s training. That is so awesome! 

The streets here are all full of Red Blue and White, because the 18th (Chilean independence day) is here. Literally every house has a Chilean flag flying above it. There are always huge parties and family gatherings for the 18th. I am told the festivities last until Sunday. There is going to be an activity at the church with all sorts of fun activities, including La Cueca, which is the Chilean national Dance and pure asado (BBQ), empanadas, and Churi-pan to eat. We are gonna have to extra ejercicios para que no subamos en pesa. 
I love you all. And I’m grateful for the love and support you give me. I’m glad to be a part of this work and to help bring people to the Savior. I love being a Missionary.

Con mucho amor
Elder Kennedy 


Jose (Joseph)- Hey man question, would you be able to send more fotos of the bikes? I miss em to death ha. All is well here in Chi Chi Chi Le Le Le.

No comments:

Post a Comment