Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

6 months in!!!

(Written Aug 5th)

Hola,

THIS WEEK FLEW BY. I cant believe its already Monday. W've been working hard and seeing miracles. We were able to get 6 baptismal dates this week and they’re all fuerte. For example: we received a reference for someone named Felipe. We walked in and he told us that he wanted to get baptized. So we put a fecha. And he is learning super fast! Its awesome. I love being able to see the blessings of our work. I know the Lord loves us and if we are diligent in keeping his commandments he will bless us in ALL things, temporal y espiritual. 

I hit my 6 month mark (which is hard to believe I’ve already been out 6 months). So I burned a tie as tradition calls. It was a janky tie so it’s ok.

Something I’ve learned that helps when you are feeling down or are struggling with something is, always remember Christ. And remember that through your diligence in your adversities is where you will receive the blessings. Remember that you can do all things in Christ who strengthens you (Philippians 4:13) Remember Christ in all things and he will remember you and bless you. I can testify of that truth. Trust in our savior and you will be strengthened. I can’t tell you how much I love the mission. It is hard at times, pero Dios nos da poder. Y los bendiciones are worth it.

Love you all!


Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment