Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Short but good

Hey,
Another week flew by. Elder Aguilera and I are killing out here in San Antonio. Today for our P-day activity as a zone we went to the beach in El Quisco. Bakan! Vaccaciones of school are finally over tomorrow!!!! Im glad cause the families will actually be in their house and not out traveling somewhere. Im glad to hear everything is going well with all of you. Dana congrats on the new baby! Im happy for you. Renée Joe and Mom grats on the move. Oh and I am pretty sure I missed your b-day Joe. Sorry bro happy late birthday. Tell Nick how stoked I am for him and his call to serve. Anyway Im glad all is well with all of you, I love you.

Elder Ian Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment