Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Friday, February 15, 2013

Short and sweet


Hey family,
Thank you for all your prayers. My P-day schedule is easy. We wake up at 5:45 a.m. and we go to the temple and once we are done we try to get our laundry done and then we go to class for personal study time. After that we email and write letters (the order changes a bit) but it is awesome here. I am so grateful for your prayers.
  
Mom- Thanks for the talk. It is awesome.

Renee and Joe- Yes I did get the chain for the S.I.T.A ring. Thank you so much. And thanks for the advice, I will always teach people with that in mind. I love you guys. And thank you for the Valentine Cupcakes from Cocoa Bean. I really appreciated them (and so did my district).

ALSO- I have been using hand sanitizer like 100,000 times a day. Like every time I touch a door handle or a railing or anything! ....Staph! Is Everywhere! Hahaha.

-Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment