Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Monday, December 8, 2014

Not much time

Sorry no letter,
But just so you can get ready... I can Skype on the 24th, 25th, 26th or 27th of December.  So I'm not sure what day will be better for you all.

Here are some pictures:

Fam Lorca Zuniga
 Fam Gonzalez Vergara
 Lizardo Gomez
 Juan Carlos Bugueno
 Fam Jauregui
 Omar y Coni Madariago Cartegena
Fam Texeira Pino 
 Fam Soza Bravo
 Republica Centro
The view off my balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment