Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Monday, June 9, 2014

Junio

Hey family and friends!

It’s the last week of the change. So my next email will likely be from a different sector because I have been here for 6 months now. Things are getting colder. It rained pretty much the whole week. We are definitely hitting winter. 

The World Cup is crazy. Everyone here is stoked (I doubt it’s as crazy as Brasil), but still. The rules for us are that when Chile plays we have to be in the apt. studying and reading. The fist game for Chile is on Friday at 6 p.m. my time... watch it!

Our miracle of the week was Sebastian. He is an investigator of ours who came to church this week in the rain, after working the night shift at his job. He has a fecha for 21st Junio. So he is going to get baptized in a couple weeks. We are super stoked for him.

The work is progressing here and I’m loving every minute of it. I love this sector and all the people in it. I know that this ward has a lot of potential for progress. I have seen a lot of miracles here especially with the less-active families. I have seen this ward grow a ton, and I am so blessed for that. I love being a missionary and I am so blessed to be here in Chile. I know that this is where the Lord needs me. 

Love you!

Elder Kennedy


No comments:

Post a Comment