Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Just Pictures

Ok, So sending these pictures took a while. No time left to write. Sorry.

P.S. Renee and Joe- I AM EXTREMELY JEALOUS! I have to know how much that was haha 

Top pictures are most recent and they go all the way back to before Christmas.

My District minus the two Zone Leaders.
Elder LArson and I thug life
Elder Larson pje Los misionersos
My One Year
About to burn my shirt
Templo de Maipú (Católico)    
Temple of Maipú
Temple of Maipú
Bad quality pic taken while walking. It is full of gardening tools. #chileanlife

familia Alcaino y Gonzalez    
Nacho Gonzalez SAN DIEGO.    
Investiagadores Elder Peel and I found. Familia Venegas. La famila got baptized about 2 weeks ago 
Hermano Raul Arce   
Hermana Flor 
 Elder Peel and me right before changes
Hermana Mena, Steele, Elder Lythgoe, Lopez and Peel at the temple
San Antonio Elders at the Santiago LDS Temple
San Antonio Elders at the Santiago LDS temple

Me at the the Temple
Elder Peel and I at the Temple
Elder Lythgoe at the Temple
Cool Graffiti Pic with Elder Peel
familia Alcaino y Gonzalez ()   
Christmas with the Gonzalez family
Christmas Dinner
Christmas Food
The roof of our pension SA
the roof of our pension SA
 Cleaning the baptism font SA


No comments:

Post a Comment