Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Hey Fam,
Another week flew by and I'm writing you again. Happy Father´s Day dad, I hope it was a good one. Renee and Joe your car is gorgeous. haha you now have 2 cars and 2 motorcycles between the both of you ha. That’s awesome! Joe you’re a boss for working so hard that another man from another company noticed and wants to hire you.

San Antonio is awesome. Elder Lopez and I are working hard and taking out the trash. Anyway the time is flying by here on the mish and I am learning so much. I can feel the love of my Savior everyday. It is an awesome experience to be able to share the gospel with people. I am so blessed to be in the service of my Heavenly Father as I help to bring His children back to Him. There really is nothing like it.
It seriously is the best thing you could ever do in your life. 

I love being a missionary, especially because of all the time I get to study the scriptures. That’s something I almost never did before the mission which now when I look back I regret. Cause I know I could have avoided so many of the stupid things I have done in my life just by trying to bring myself a little closer to the Lord. But oh well, that is why we have the Atonement. Try as much as you can everyday to love the Savior and to love this gospel, because it is true. You can avoid so much stupid stuff and be so happy just by doing what our Father wants. That is something I never really understood before the mission. I love you all and I am grateful for your love and support.

Before I forget, I want to know all of your favorite scriptures. So next week if it’s possible can you send me those. Also any easy recipes for good food, that don’t require tons of ingredients, like brownies and cookies or anything. 
Gracias,

Elder Ian Kennedy


No comments:

Post a Comment