Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Alma 26:12

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

Monday, March 11, 2013

Leaving tomorrow


Hey!
My Last week at the CCM is flying by. I can’t believe I’m leaving so soon. Being a ZL has been fun. Ha! I’ve been training the new ZLs that will take my place when I’m gone. The language is coming slowly. But I think once I’m submersed in the culture and surrounded by Spanish (Chilean Spanish is a slightly different accent and they use some different words), I’ll be better at it and progress faster. It is crazy Joe is going to graduate so soon. I am proud of him. My favorite part of the MTC is just how awesome and spiritual my district is. HAHA Joe- the wrap bar is where it is at! On P-day we usually just hang out (my companions nap it up). I usually try to read Jesus the Christ. That book is awesome! Ha, and of course I have played Four-Square. Whenever I'm not shooting well in b-ball I play Four Square. Joe- you're so right! They are the most intense games of four square ever! And yes, Pranks “be happening” like crazy around here. I have been pranked super hard. There are some awesome Elders in my district that love to go around the residence and prank, but I usually don’t get involved. haha sometimes peoples heat gets cranked all the way up so they are baking hot at night. But other people go all out. For instance, I’ve seen shaving cream be put on top of a cupcake to make it look like icing.
TRC is awesome. It is a lot of fun. That’s what we do at the end of our p-day. It’s a really cool experience. Te amo,
Elder Kennedy

P.S. Hope to be able to talk to you on Tuesday when I fly out!

No comments:

Post a Comment